Happy New Year’s folks! Every new year brings new real estate goals and resolution. What is yours? Is it buying your first home?
For most people, their real estate dream falls under one of three goals. The first goal is buying a new home. The second goal is buying a new investment property. And, the third goal is saving more money to buy a new home.
In this post, I’ve compiled the best tips to help you buy your first home in 2019 sooner.
Tips on buying your first home
- Is it better to buy a house or an apartment: Some people argue that a house is a better investment, whilst others prefer to buy an apartment. With housing prices rising faster than salaries, is there really one right answer? Discover the truth.
- How find to properties for sale that are not listed on the internet: Buyers who find the best properties at best prices are proactive and do not just search for homes on the internet. They use their initiative to find the best deals. You, too, can do this. Find out how.
- How to buy a property at the lowest price: Nothing is perfect. Properties have their flaws. Use this knowledge to negotiate the lowest price for the property you want to buy. Get six tips on how to do this.
- Seven things people forget to inspect when buying a property: Forgetting to inspect all aspects of property could cost your more money to repair it in the future. Don’t let this happen to you. Get seven tips on how to avoid this.
- Beware of buying a property with a flat roof: A damaged roof is arguably the most expensive part of a house to repair. Flat roofs can be more problematic than slanted roofs. Find out why.
- Buying a property with your partner: With divorce and separation rates higher now than compared to previous generation, you need to be sure that investing with your partner is the right decision. Use these 10 tips to assess whether its worth making a joint investment.
- Should you buy a property before Brexit: Brexit has made homebuyers and sellers nervous. No one knows what will happen to the housing market, but that does not mean you should just sit and wait. Review what your options are here.
Stay tuned for the next post where I will share the best tips for buying your first investment property in 2019.
So, do you plan on buying your first home this year?
Sign up for weekly property investment tip.